University Institutes for Technology
- 2010–: ~200 hours/year, lecture in mathematics, statistics and modelization (1st and 2nd-year levels).
- 2013–: 20 hours, lecture in project management (master TechMed, 4th-year level). In charge of the lecture.
- 2014–: 39 hours, lecture in data basis applied to medical context (master TechMed, 4th-year level). In charge of the lecture.
- 2007–2009: 32 hours/year, lecture and exercise sessions in mathematics (N+i, 1st-year level)
- 2007–2009: 16 hours/year, exercise sessions in Object-oriented programming (4th-year level)
- 2008–2009: 14 hours, exercise sessions in advanced Object-oriented programming (5th-year level)
- 2007–2008: 12 hours, exercise sessions in C programming (3rd-year level)
Projets tuteurés d'étudiants